Karo Light Corn Syrup 128oz.
Out of stock
Pack of 4 | $17.84 per/unit
- Since 1902 Karo Syrups have been sold across the United States.
- They're used as toppings for French toast, pancakes and waffles, and in recipes for pies, candies, glazes, sauces, beverages, ice creams, adding a bit of sweetness and giving smooth texture to an incredible number of American loved dishes.
- Karo Light Corn Syrup arrives clarified, and contains real vanilla essence.
- The syrup contains 0-gram fructose and zero trans-fats.
- The product is widely used in restaurants, cafes, and commercial kitchens.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Includes four – 128 oz./1 gallon containers per case.