Bolner's Fiesta Chicken Fajita Seasoning 30oz
Out of stock
QTY Available: 0
- Bolner's Fiesta Products, Inc. is located in San Antonio, Texas and has been a family run business since 1955. They have a number of famous spice blends created just for making authentic Mexican Cuisine.
- A popular dish in Tex-Mex cuisine, fajitas typically consist of some type of grilled meat (such as chicken, beef or pork) served with sautéed veggies on a warmed tortilla.
- Though the term “fajita” originally referred to a dish prepared with skirt steak, fajitas can be made with all cuts of beef as well as chicken, pork, shrimp, and even portabella mushrooms.
- Bolner’s Fiesta Brand Fajita Seasoning is the perfect blend of salt, garlic, onion and Mexican-style spices.
- This seasoning guarantees delicious, authentic-tasting fajitas each and every time.
- Simply season your steak, chicken, or other meat with Bolner’s Fiesta Brand Fajita Seasoning and let it rest for 30 minutes before searing over high heat.
- Includes one - 30 oz. container per case.