Sauer's Rosemary Leaves 9 oz
In stock. Ships next business day. Receive in 2 to 4 days.
- C.F. Sauer makes extracts, flavorings and spices.
- The privately owned company also sells mayonnaise, salad dressings, margarine and cooking oils under a variety of brand names, including Duke’s, Sauer’s, Gold Medal, BAMA and Mrs. Filbert’s.
- The added eye appeal this product can bring to foods is a great addition to a variety of dishes. Rosemary adds a savory flavor touch.
- For optimal flavor, crush leaves before adding to the recipe. Best if added at the beginning of the cooking process.
- Rosemary Leaves are a must for any lamb dish. Works well on roasted vegetables or sprinkled on chicken, pork, fish & beef. Add to soups, stews and meat marinades.
- Use in Italian-style foods, such as spaghetti sauces, sausage, pizza and tomato dishes. Try in breads, pork or potatoes.
- For best results, store tightly closed in a cool dry place. The packaging is a clear and sealed plastic container.
- Includes one - 9 oz container.