McCain® Poblano & Jalapeno Poppers -4lbs
Out of stock
QTY Available: 0
- These cheesy southwestern poppers include bits of black bean and roasted corn and are great served with sour-cream and salsa or a southwestern ranch style dipping sauce.
- Great snack for the kids at home or an ideal option for a small get together or as an addition to any menu looking to spice up the appetizer selection.
- Poppers are a tex-mex dish that have been around since the 1970's. There are several different variations of poppers, and come sometimes been made with different kinds of peppers.
- The world record for jalapeno popper eating is held by none other than 2016 NYC Hot Dog Eating contest winner Joey "Jaws" Chestnut, eating 118 in 10 minutes at the University of Arizona on 8 April 2006.
- Poppers also makes a great garnish for other dishes and even drinks such as a margarita or bloody mary, when skewered and rested on the rim of the glass.
- Includes 2 - 4 lb bags.
POBLANO & JALAPENO POPPERS FIRE ROASTED 2-4 POUND
|Availability||In stock. Due to product type, must be overnighted. Call for shipping estimate.|
Write Your Own Review