Gold Medal Heavy Duty Mayonnaise 1 gallon
In stock. Ships next business day. Receive in 2 to 4 days.
- Gold Medal mayonnaise is a full-bodied mayonnaise that is a versatile ingredient for salads, dressings and a variety of recipes.
- Mix with dijon mustard and add honey for a homemade honey mustard.
- Add onion soup mix for an upscale spread for philly steaks or a roast beef sandwich.
- The two main ingredients in mayonnaise are egg and oil. The higher the egg content, the higher the quality of product. Mayonnaise is said to be the invention of the French chef of the Duke de Richelieu in 1756. While the Duke was defeating the British at Port Mahon, his chef was creating a victory feast that included a sauce made of cream and eggs.
- Includes one-1 gallon container.