King's Hawaiian Sweet Hot Dog Buns
Out of stock
Pack of 96 | $0.54 per/unit
- Great for sliders or miniature breakfast sandwiches, you can't go wrong when you cut this roll in half, butter and toast it in a pan or on a flat top.
- Originating in Hawaii, this bread has been the talk of the island since the late 1950's and has now made it's way to the mainland.
- For a sweet, soft texture that is comparable to none, try King's Hawaiin!!
- All King's Hawaiin trays and bags are 100% recyclable. King's Hawaiian rolls are free of high fructose corn syrup, and contain no hydrogenated oils. All ingredients used by King's Hawaiian are KD certified.
- Products are best stored in a cool, dry place.
- Storage: 14 days if ambient, 1 year if frozen.
- Includes 12 packs of 8 buns each.